Mothers Day DIY Pampering
May 13 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm$80 - $135
What better way to celebrate Mother’s Day than by spending time with your Momma pampering yourselves with luxurious natural skin care products made by YOU! In this workshop you will learn how to craft your own all natural skin care products from simple, wholesome ingredients that you can find locally in Guelph. You will get your hands oily making a Floral Facial Steam, Lavender Rose Himalayan Salt Scrub, and Lavender Bath Bombs. Take these skills (and the spa) home with you and continue making your very own natural skin care products to pamper for yourself, family and friends, forever!
YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- 3 different personal care products that you make yourself: floral facial steam, lavender rose himalayan salt scrub, and lavender bath bombs
- a written guide booklet including instructions and resources so you can make these products over and over
- money savings! These products combined retail for $40.00. Make them over and over again for a fraction of the retail price. Plus, you get to choose what you put into them. The sky’s the limit.
- A facial steam during the workshop and a complementary mimosa.
YOU’LL ALSO GET:
- the knowledge and confidence to recreate these recipes at home and play around with different ingredients
- the opportunity to meet other like minded individuals who also love to make things themselves
- the satisfactory feeling of accomplishment when you learn and then actually create something, with successful results, yourself.
Date: Sunday May 13th
Time: 10:00am – 1:00pm
Where: 10 C Shared Space – 4th Floor. 42 Carden St, Guelph, ON N1H 3A2
Early bird: $80 + HST
Regular bird: $90 + HST
Momma and Child (two tickets): $135 + HST
***includes 3 take home products, snacks, a mimosa for each participants, and a take-home handout with resource and how-to instructions.
What to Bring: facial towel for each person, and a notebook and pen
** You do not need to register on Eventbrite. You can send an email money transfer to email@example.com. Only include ticket price and HST. Do not include the Eventbrite fee in the transfer. Please be sure to send an email to Ami indicating that you are sending an e-transfer and for which workshop.
- Minga will provide a 100% refund for workshops cancelled by Minga.
- If a registrant cancels a workshop with more than 5 days notice, a 100% refund will be issued.
- If a registrant cancels with less than 5 days notice or does not show up, no refund will be issued.
- The above policies apply for pre-registered workshops. Refunds or credits will not be issued for a missed class.
* Please note that we’ll be sending out information about specifics of the workshop a few days before the workshop, including a reminder of what to bring.